You may qualify for a discount on the registration fees for this course if you are an existing agent. To enquire whether you qualify for a discount, please contact the Deputy Registrar of APAC directly at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This Course
The purpose of this Fresh Produce Agents Course is to equip fresh produce agents with the necessary skill, knowledge and expertise to conduct the business of a fresh produce agent in a proper, efficient and lawful manner, thereby enhancing the status and dignity of the occupation.
The various modules, of which this is the third, contain detailed explanations of the Act and the Rules in an integrated manner inclusive of illustrative examples, videos and test-your-knowledge questions.
Module 3 deals specifically with Inspections and Investigations, Conflicts of Interests and Offences and Penalties. Upon completion of Module 3, you should be able to meet the following learning objectives
- Understand the nature, purpose and objectives of inspections and investigations.
- Comprehend APAC’s powers of inspections and investigations.
- Gain understanding of the purpose and consequences of inspections and investigations.
- Be able to understand and identify circumstances in which a conflict of interest may arise.
- Understand the obligations of an agent in a conflict of interest situation.
- Be able to develop, implement and apply a Conflict of Interest Management Policy.
- Be able to resolve a conflict of interest situation.
It is recommended that you complete all four modules before undertaking the prescribed exam. The purpose of the exam is not only to test your knowledge but also to gauge your ability to apply your newly acquired knowledge to solve practical problems in a real-world environment.
Please note that the successful completion of this online course does not guarantee your admission to the agents’ profession. Admission is subject to compliance with the requirements laid down by APAC from time to time, which requirements can be obtained and made available to you upon request