It is important to note that you may qualify for a discount in respect of the registration fees for this course. This is especially true for existing agents. In order to determine whether you qualify for such discount, you should contact the Deputy Registrar of APAC directly at Stephanie.email@example.com.
About This Course
TThe purpose of the APAC on-line training courses is to equip agents with the necessary skill, knowledge and expertise so as to conduct the business of an agent in a proper, efficient and lawful manner, thereby enhancing the status and dignity of agents.
The course has been set up as an on-line training platform, such that it can be completed, from virtually any location in the world, at any time and generally at your own convenience. The various modules contain detailed explanations of the Act and the Rules in an integrated manner inclusive of illustrative examples, videos and test- your-knowledge questions.
Module 3 deals specifically with the Inspections and Investigations, Conflict of Interests and Offences and Penalties. Upon completion hereof, you should be able to meet the following learning objectives:
- Understand the nature, purpose and objectives of inspections and investigations.
- Comprehend APAC’s powers of inspections and investigations.
- Gain understanding of the purpose and consequences of inspections and investigations.
- Be able to understand and identify circumstances in which a conflict of interest may arise.
- Understand the obligations of an agent in a conflict of interest situation.
- Be able to develop, implement and apply a Conflict of Interest Management Policy.
- Be able to resolve a conflict of interest situation.
It is recommended that you work through all 4 training modules before undertaking the prescribed exam. The purpose of the exam is not only to test your knowledge but also to gauge your ability to apply your newly acquired knowledge to solve practical problems in a real world environment.
It should be noted that the successful completion of the various online training modules does not guarantee your admission to the agents’ profession. Admission is subject to compliance with the requirements laid down by APAC from time to time, which requirements can be obtained and made available to you upon request.
APAC and its content developers also wish to acknowledge and express their thanks to the representatives of the City of Tshwane Fresh Produce Market in making available and delivering their input on the City of Tshwane Market practices, processes and Rules.